I really wanted to post a slide show of our weekend, but for some reason, the pictures won't show up when I post it on my blog... So... Click HERE to see it instead!! We headed to King's Valley Camp just outside of Fort St John. More to come about our awesome family camp week!! God Bless, all!!
4 comments:
awesome pictures! I'm so glad you guys got a chance to be away together, family and friends, there is nothing better!!!
Your babies are growing so fast.
I've missed you! much love
Wow, great pictures! It looks like you had a good time, I hope it was refreshing and a bit of a break for you. I love the picture of Seth watching the kids at the park and when did Emma's legs get so long?! You have gorgeous kids.
Love Trichee
Nice new template! I love it!!
MANNY
REALLY REALLY REALLY great pictures Char!!
I'm leaving you in charge of photo's from now on!! lol
I had a great week there with you too!! We are sooo blessed!
Post a Comment