So, it's been almost a week of me having no internet service. Turns out I needed a new modem, which will now be billed to my Telus account- oh joy!!
Anyway, I spent the week enjoying my kids, actually playing with them (imagine!), reading a book (The Shack, pretty good, some interesting thoughts), crocheting- I really wanted a little crocheted toque from the Sears Catalogue, but it dawned on me that I could make it myself, and cleaning. It is nice and tidy in almost every room of my humongous house!! Lol!! IIt's been a good week, and really probably everyone should do an internet detox- but it is hard!!
I missed it so much! Missed looking for houses online, checking the weather forcast, facebooking, banking (well, I kind of missed that), looking up viruses that I don't know about but that are circulating around here, browsing ideas for Sunday School, and so much more! What a pathetic and dependant person I have become.
Anyway, life is good. The sun is shining, and the sky is breezy and blue. Hugs to all of you!! Char
P.S. Auntie M, when you are leaving a comment, there is a spot underneath where they ask you for your email, etc. You can click on 'Anonymous', and it will let you post!! Try it!! Love you.
Anyway, I spent the week enjoying my kids, actually playing with them (imagine!), reading a book (The Shack, pretty good, some interesting thoughts), crocheting- I really wanted a little crocheted toque from the Sears Catalogue, but it dawned on me that I could make it myself, and cleaning. It is nice and tidy in almost every room of my humongous house!! Lol!! IIt's been a good week, and really probably everyone should do an internet detox- but it is hard!!
I missed it so much! Missed looking for houses online, checking the weather forcast, facebooking, banking (well, I kind of missed that), looking up viruses that I don't know about but that are circulating around here, browsing ideas for Sunday School, and so much more! What a pathetic and dependant person I have become.
Anyway, life is good. The sun is shining, and the sky is breezy and blue. Hugs to all of you!! Char
P.S. Auntie M, when you are leaving a comment, there is a spot underneath where they ask you for your email, etc. You can click on 'Anonymous', and it will let you post!! Try it!! Love you.
3 comments:
Hello Lady! I wondered where you'd been. Isn't that crazy, instead of picking up the phone I check your blog? I am internet saturated too.
A week without internet? UCKY!!!
But I am certain, quite productive.
Hi! I feel your pain, our modem died too. It was kind of nice not to have to deal with emails and such, but I felt really left out of the loop! So, welcome back to you and me! Yay!
Love Trichee
Post a Comment