Thursday, March 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Baby!!


To My Main Man...

Happy Birthday!!

Remember the old days when we used to make poems for our boyfriends? Well, here's one for MY boyfriend....



R- Remembered how much I wanted a black baby
Y- Yet didn't get upset about it
A- And went beyond wonderful
N- Not hesitating to get me a beautiful, black, world vision 'son'!!



L- Loves me
E- Every size I am.
W- Winning my heart
I- In the most amazing ways.
S- Saving the most romantic moments for me.

J- Just holding his hand makes me smile
A- And the three little
C- Cuties are a gift to last into heaven
K- Kisses reserved for just us
S- So many amazing memories behind us..
O- Only more amazing ones to look forward to
N- Now until forever, his love, and mine, together.

I love you, sweetheart, Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

H~A~P~P~Y ~ B~I~R~T~H~D~A~Y ~ R~Y~A~N !!!!!

Can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow!!

Dawn, Dale, Chase, Colton, Caden, Carter & Annaliese!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I hope you have a great day!
Teri

---HockeyDude--- said...

Ty baby I LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE you! Ry