Monday, September 11, 2006

Have I blogged this before???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My poor hubby. Other than grumpiness, he has been husband of the year this last few days, for housework. Tons of laundry for some reason became his priority- (probably because he couldn't find any clothes and couldn't find the washing maching through the tundra of laundry!!). Anyway, he has been dilligently plugging away at it since yesterday. Then he thought he'd help in the kitchen too!! Wow!! Anyway, since I've been so tired and therefore lazy, it's been nice to have some extra hands. It's all I can do to keep up with the living room and meals, back and forth to school, and all that childcare stuff we mom's do everyday!! So... to my hunny,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love you!!!!

3 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Hey! What about me???!!!

I was there folding your hubbies gonch last night while you were still out baby-showering too!!! lol

You deserved the break and I told your man last night that I was proud of him for doing all this for you!!

Rest well!

---HockeyDude--- said...

I guess it's the least I could do seeing as it is your birthday week. Anyway i Do have underwear again, and no thanks to Dawn either ! heehee, but she did help me fold the other stuff, ty Dawn !

---HockeyDude--- said...

p.s. you might not think to look there, but there's an e-card from me in your hotmail. xoxoxo