
WEll, we made the big trip to Edmonton and in all, it was good. Of course my little Gabe had a small sick day and puking spell (would any trip be ours without it?). So he and I missed a visit with Great Grandma and some shopping on boxing day (which I heard was insane anyway- the shopping, not Grandma- haha!!)
We really enjoyed our visits, but as always, it was busy and too fast. We were blessed to hook up with some old friends (like high school days old), which was a real highlight too!!
Took some pictures, but the photo program we have isn't working right now, so you'll have to wait to see!!
Now it's back to trying to get the stuff unpacked, find room for the new things, and do a ton of laundry!!
Luckily, we get to go to Mom's for our own family Christmas dinner and gift exchange tonight, so I don't have to cook supper!!
I hope Christmas was wonderful to each one of you!!!
God Bless, and more later... including, 'grossest thing that happened on the trip' and NO, it wasn't puking. EEwwwwwww.....
I hope Christmas was wonderful to each one of you!!!
God Bless, and more later... including, 'grossest thing that happened on the trip' and NO, it wasn't puking. EEwwwwwww.....
2 comments:
Glad you had a good trip and got home safely. Sorry we missed you but between being sick and working right through the holidays it just didn't work out. Christmas on the streets was wild and crazy. All of our clients seem to be angry and hostile at this time of year.
*hugs* glad you're back safe and sound. I should have given you the girls phone number at Kyle and Jan's, they would have LOVED a visit from your kids!!! Happy New Year, I'll call soon for a chat.
Ter
Post a Comment