Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Grossest Gross-Me-Out Ever!!!

Okay! I just got an e-mail from my friend Trisha (hey love!!) and she wanted to know about the grossest thing that happened on our trip home from Edmonton. I had blogged that I would tell you later, but just never got to it. So here it is..... (Put down your sandwich for a second, or finish it fast) Haha.

We were at McDonalds in Whitecourt, and there was a crazy huge lineup all the way out the door. We were all unbuckled by then, and the kids had to pee, so we decided to stay. Ryan waited in line while the kids and I found some seats, and waited, and waited, and waited.

As we waited, I people-watched. There was a woman with a toddler, who was nursing a VERY newborn baby, under a recieving blanket. I kept glancing around until I heard the baby start screaming, and then looked that way again. I couldn't believe what I saw...

Okay, so I know Mc D's is not a classy restaurant, but this is sick!!

This woman had her newborn naked on the table (nothing underneath), and it was butt face out to everyone eating there. She was pulling off a yellow-newborn-poop diaper right there on the table. I couldn't believe it!! The guy next to me looked at me like he was gonna barf, and I started laughing. He smiled and said "I hope nobody did that on MY table!!"
I nodded yes, as I tried to excuse the lady's behaviour. Rationalizing that maybe she was alone, so she couldn't drag both kids to the bathroom.... or something....

THEN her hubby came over with the food. He made a comment about all the noise (baby is still screaming, although now clothed again), and put the food down. She dumps her fries onto the bare table beside the diaper and starts eating!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! So gross!!!

Yeah, we've probably all seen or maybe done worse, but not in public. Who wants to eat honey mustard sauce and chicken fingers while seeing baby poop??? (Just kidding I had a filet o fish).

Anyway, hugs to you all, and remember- Keep your food on a tray at Mc D's!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she was so sleep deprived she just honestly did not care anymore. It's still very very disgusting.
Funny story though
C

Anonymous said...

Gross!!


MANNY

Anonymous said...

AHAHA! That's nasty! I totally needed that laugh tonight, thanks for sharing!

Ter

Anonymous said...

It's easy enough to puke Mc D's in the first place...that just speeds things up !
Ry

Anonymous said...

Hey Char, I haven't commented for awhile but I couldn't pass this one up. YUCK!!!. That is just nasty, I;m glad my kids don't like going there. I think I either would have gotten up and walked away or said something to her that probably would'nt have been nice. I guess she was lucky it was you sitting there. Anyways I love the picture that you put on your blog, it looks great.
Take care,

Anonymous said...

Hey Char,

Thanks (I think) for sharing the story, or should I say WARNING with all of us. Claire doesn't know what Mickey D's is yet, so that is great, but our time is coming!!

Love Trish