Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Help... they're talking and they won't shut up!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, I am thinking the kids are better. Why? you ask. Because they are talking and they won't shut up!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!


Seriously, all three of them, non stop talking at the same time. Trying to get my attention to tell me something that must be very important, tattling on one another, or fighting and scrapping. All I want is a little quiet, which is why Ave and Gabe are at school, Emma is upstairs coloring and I am in the basement with you, drinking coffee and enjoying the quiet. Ahhhhh.

I should be getting some work done, and I think I will once I'm really up. Two of three kids were in my bed with me at 5:30 this morn. Luckily I went to bed early, although it was the worst heartburn night EVER!! I went through 10 tums, and was up 5 or 6 times to take them. I think it was the orance juice that tasted so good before I went to bed!! Silly me.

Anyway, I am back to babysitting today too. Hopefully it's nice and quiet.
God Bless!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everyone seems to be getting better!

I onley had Junior home from school for 1 day and I was so ready to get him back, I guess he wasn't that sick after all.

MANNY

Anonymous said...

At least we haven't had to learn sign language...(LOL)I love our kids, I hope we can be good and patient parents with them !