Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What's keeping me from you....



Well, life is crazy busy!! I am completely losing my mind, and i really mean it!! Anyone who has spent any amount of time with me lately knows that I can barely string a sentence together without losing track of what I was saying!! Grrrrr.... It is REALLY frusterating!!

Ah well, I'll be ready for Alziemers when it hits!!lol.

Most of you have probably been enjoying facebook lately, seems to be the new 'fun thing to do on the computer'. Sadly I am much to busy trying to accomplish something during the days to be on there with you. It seems very cool to reconnect with people from your past. There are a few that I have lost and really miss.

Right now Seth is on the floor of the computer room, looking at all of Daddy's hockey guys on the walls. He is just starting to fuss a bit, but if I hold him now, I'll never finish a post one-handed!!Haha.

We spent Mothers Day at Dawn's, and had a great time. Took some pictures and had a really reaxing time!

OW! I just discovered that it is painful to sneeze while nursing!!

Day before yesterday I went to Prince with Mom. Did a bit of shopping, but not muh in all.

Got Ave's progress report from school, it seems she is brilliant, but must work on her bossiness when working in groups!! What a surprise!! HaHa.

I've got Joey again this week, but after next week we are done for good. The extra $$ is always nice!

It's been tough trying to divide my time up to include 4 little ones, especially fing time for the older three.(Seth still pretty much gets what he wants, when he wants it!!) I hope the kids are handling it all right. They seem to be adjusting, but then again, I only have half a brain to notice right now!

So, I gotta go, no time to spend here right now, got a baby who needs me and a couple of lunches to make, (and maybe a coffee for me??? Oh please oh please!!).

I apologize for the break in blogging, but this is the reason why!! Aren't they wonderful??

4 comments:

Tez said...

I can't relate on the same scale, but ohhh I've battled "mommy brain"!!!
Your babies are so precious, and you are amazing! Hang in there. I'm really wishing I was nearby we could visit while I scrub the floors for ya!
love you tons!

---HockeyDude--- said...

"mommy of the year" for you hunny !
I love you very much !

Anonymous said...

hang in there, if you need me im here!!

MANNY

Dawn and Dale said...

You still know how to make us laugh though!! You haven't lost your wit yet!!! lol

You are doing an amazing job my dear!! Your babies ARE beautiful and smart!! I can't believe how much you actually are doing actually!! Maybe you need to just SIT for awhile!! Let your brain "catch up" to your going, going, going, body!! lol

LOVE you!!!

Praying hard for you too!!

Love Dawn