Thursday, May 31, 2007

Why I don't blog anymore....

Sorry it's so dark, wasn't too worried about lighting!! Lol.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

8 comments:

manny said...

Too funny!! Ha ha you spoiled him, good thing I know you don't, otherwise thats what Id be thinking!!

Love you!!

MANNY

Anonymous said...

Oh cr#p, did you get a screamer? So sorry if that is the case! Love ya,
C

Anonymous said...

What, you can't type and tune out crying at the same time? hee hee It is ok if you can't blog as often as you like, it is just nice to have an update every once in a while! Glad that Seth has such a good set of lungs.

Miss you!
Trichee

Dawn and Dale said...

Yep!! Isn't it a good thing that he's starting to smile now??!! Makes all the screaming worth while hey??

Love ya!!

SPIRITED WOMAN said...

Get Ryan to stock up on earplugs from Canfor. At least get that much out of them...lol.

Tez said...

awwww! I know that cry prolly doesn't sound real cute to you at 3am, but it's so cute to me!!!

I hope you are getting some rest.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful baby announcement card!
xxxoo Luv, Mom P

---HockeyDude--- said...

give him to me when you wanna blog...I love you !