Emma was greatly enjoying it!
At one point as I was chatting with Manny back at my house, I registered Emma saying "Mmmmm lollipop lipstick!!"
Shortly after, I looked up and out the big picture window, and saw my pretty little girl had been busy... sharing the love!! Haha...

The line of kisses goes all the way across the window!! Too funny! I think I surprised Manny by not losing it, but really, it had to be washed anyway. I just wish I'd been able to watch her 'kissing' the window from the other side!! Haha!!
God bless, All
4 comments:
That is too funny. I can see Emma growing up to be one of those ladies that signs every card with a red lipstick kiss!!
your little Emmy poo is such a character!!!!! love her. It's moving day, we're already sore and tired from loading the trailer yesterday, now we're cleaning the apartment and we unload at 3pm.
luvs!
Too cute! I know people keep telling me I will miss cleaning fingerprints, lip prints and snot off my walls someday, but I really don't think so! I might miss the little lips and fingers, but their residue, not so much!
Have a super super weekend,
C
my lil princess strikes again !
Post a Comment