Thursday, November 08, 2007

New living room!!

Well, like I usually do, I forgot to take any before pics of the living room. I have searched and found one from waaaaaay back, so it'll have to do. I am pretty happy with it, got the paint for free since Mom didn't think the color was dark enough and went to buy different stuff.

My good friend Laura came over to help me paint. We did four walls in the middle of a day with four kids in the house!!We are AMAZING!!!

The next day Ryan helped me empty the fish tank and he scrubbed it all up clean. I painted that wall and we put the room back together again.

Mom bought me new curtains for my anniversary which isn't until December, but I think she wanted a good excuse to buy them for me (as she understands my urge to change everything all at once!!)

I like the overall effect that it has had on me, the redecorating thing is a pick me up.

I must say that my house is sorely neglected now because all I care about is if the living room is clean!! Haha. God bless all!

Before (View One)


After



Before (View 2)

After

6 comments:

happygeek said...

I LOVE it. Sooo pretty! Well done with 4 kiddos in the house!

manny said...

I love it too!! Makes it look bigger!!

Dawn and Dale said...

I love that the green is gone!! Funny how that was what I liked the most when we first went and looked at it!! lol

Dawn and Dale said...

Ok...I was interrupted while writing that last post and I published it too soon!! lol

GREAT job on the living room you guys!! It looks awesome!! I like how nice the curtains look now after being hemmed and ironed!! Much nicer!!

Trudy said...

The living room looks great. My whole house needs a reno badly. sigh. Maybe someday soon.

Tez said...

holy crap, I love love the curtains! they're so airy and light and gorgeous! It looks great, you guys did an awesome job!