Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Family Day



Due to the nasty sinus colds and infections I've been enjoying -*not*, I had to go to P.G. today for a CT scan of my head. (Turns out I do have a brain!! ;)

We decided to make a day of it, and take the kids too!



We saw 8 bears in total, which was very fun for the kids. They ALL got to see at least a few of them!

We took the kids to a new pool, and they had a blast jumping from the higher diving board and ripping down the waterslide! :)

We went to a billion places (okay five)looking for a bike for Avery. Turned out there was only one that was in our price range and that was the right size for her. Might not have been her first pick, but I think she was just thankful to actually get one after all the no-gos.

Then it was off to Fort George park with some 5.99 hot n ready pizzas for a picnic! What a great time! It had clouded over a bit by then, but they still said it was the best part of the day. Ry snapped some cutie pictures for you to enjoy!!

Emma Quinn


Avery Dawn


Gabe David


And Seth Elijah


Oh- and Ry and I (yes I realize I'm not wearing makeup! Lol!)


When all was said and done, we did some grocery shopping (a must when in town), and then did a bunch of 'worst case scenario' mad libs on the way home! Too funny!!

In all, a blessed and safe day, with my amazing family!!

2 comments:

Tez said...

Sounds like a good day. I can't wait to hear what they found on your scan. It will be so good when they can resolve this!
Beautiful babies, by the way!
Loves.

Mom P said...

Love you all !!xxx Glad you had a good time