Manny got 'mad' at me this morning for not blogging that I got my hair streaked. So here it is. We lightened it up for the summer with a little blonde. Maybe now i'll have more fun??? Teehee. Hopefully today, as Dawn and i head into Prince. I can actually turn my head today which is awesome, but my right arm is pretty numb and tingly. Ah well, hugs to all of you, God bless, Char
4 comments:
Whatever! I was not mad at you I just said that you should blog it.Lol anyways have fun in Prince and I will talk to you later. I really hope your arm feels better for you soon.
MANNY
WOWWWY!
By the way I llove your hair, I just forgot to mention it earlier.
Sweetie, you look amazing. I love your hair that length and your face is so radient! Your face is totally slim too and I love you to death! *hugs*
Teri
PS. the color is PERFECT! It absolutely suits you and looks like summer, good job!
Post a Comment