We are home, and I am so glad. We had such a great time visiting with the friends and family that usually get missed when we do a whirlwind weekend trip to Edmonton. Okay, so I have TONS of pictures, but I'll just include a couple tonite, as I am super dooper tired, and want to unwind a while.
Here are some of the highlights.... Meeting Baby Claire, for the first time. although she is already almost 8 months old. She is too cute for words!! Such an animated little pumpkin. Mmmmm.

We had a chance to visit another new baby, his big brother, and our old (haha, not that kind of old) friends Shawn and Cherylyn, in their new home. We took a walk to the park in this lovely new neighborhood. I thought is was hilarious when we were 1/2 a block from the house and of course Emma suddenly had to 'poop' . How lucky for her that there was an 'outhouse' right there on the side of the road for her convenience. Teehee.
Here is Gabe with his one-time best friend, Seth, whom we visited for a couple of nights in Rocky Mountain house. It was so cute to see them pick up right where they left off. As we tucked Gabe into bed the first night, he smile up at me with sparkling eyes and exclaimed
"this is the best day ever!!"

Then came the trip home. Oh my. Took forever!! One thing after another. The biggest was the blown tire. Luckily Ry kept us on an even run, and we had a spare. Also good that we found the hubcap in the opposite ditch. Otherwise we'd be missing two!! Here is my hero, fixing us up.
Finally we came home. I have more awesome pics to share, but they'll wait. Hugs to you all,To all those we visited THANK YOU!!! We had an awesome time. And to those here at home, I MISSED YOU!!! And now- goodnite!!
6 comments:
Oh boy!!! That tire looks terrible!!!!! Good thing you got home safely!! I missed you so much and now my house is so sick we probably still won't see each other for awhile! =(
Your pics are great!
Glad you are home!
Dawn
Glad that you made it home safly. Cant wait to visit with you. Since Dawns kids are so sick I guess I get you first;) Anyways, Glad you had such an awsome trip and enjoyed visiting with your friends.
I missed you!
whos that handsome stud fixing the wheel !
I am sure it is good to be home. We had a great visit with you guys. Thank you so much for staying with us. The boys had so much fun. The pic is great, look at those smiles. Anja had a great time with Emma and Avery, too.
Have a great summer.
Jamie and Raoul
I am sure it is good to be home. We had a great visit with you guys. Thank you so much for staying with us. The boys had so much fun. The pic is great, look at those smiles. Anja had a great time with Emma and Avery, too.
Have a great summer.
Jamie and Raoul
PS. Seth found Gabes sunglasses yesterday!
Post a Comment