What side of the heart do you draw first? Left
Can you dive without plugging your nose? I can't dive at all unless I plan on drowning
What color is your razor? Hmmm... I don't know, but the one I keep stealing from Ry is slilver!!
What is your blood-type? O-pos. I am a good donater!!
Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? The gagged invisible man, I could use a little peace and quiet!!
What is a rumor someone has spread about you? That I'm beautiful, smart, talented... Oh wait! That's not a rumor!! Haha (REALLY, JUST KIDDING!!!)
How do you feel about carrots? Good if they're straight from the ground, bad if they're mushed in a baby food jar. Ewww
How many chairs at the dining room table? Six
Which is the best spice girl? Is there a 'best' spice girl???
Do you know what time it is? Mmmhmmm
Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince song? Of course.. Now this is the story all about how - my life got twist turned upside down... I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the Prince of a town called Bel Air.... (I could go on, but I won't)
What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Hope someone had twinkies and a cellphone!!
What's your favorite kind of gum? Light green extra
T or F: All's fair in love and war. F
Do you have a crush on anyone? Mmmm, no one I ever have a chance of meeting!!
Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? Yeah, like Entomophobia!!
Do you like to sleep? Yeah, but only at night. Sleeping the day away just seems like a waste of my time.
Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings? uh Uh
Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? I can hum the whole thing, but I'd have to make up most of the words, I mean, c'mon, it's not 'the fresh prince!!'
Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang? Not my dream car, but I'd take it.
What's something you've always wanted? To go to africa, to adopt a black baby (not neccesarily from africa)
Do you have hairy legs? not like Ry, but they're getting there!! Haha.
Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Lake, less tossing and saltwater up the nose!!
Do you wear a lot of black? nope, at least I don't think so.
Describe your hair. Shortish, reddish, messyish, needs help
Do you have Entomophobia? Of course i'm not irrationally scared of insects!! (Oh did I say I used that word without knowing what it means??)
Are you an adult? Most of the time.
Where is/are your best friends? Some in Mack, Red Deer, Fox Creek.
Do you have a tan? Almost never.
Are you a television addict? Nope, got no cable. But if I did, I would be.
Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Indeed I do
Are you a sugar freak? Depends on the day.
Do you like orange juice? Without pulp.
What sign are you? Thumbs up.
What color is your Cell Phone? Invisible.
Where do you wish you were right now? On a 25 degree beach in Hawaii, with my man and my kids.
Well, that's enough about me!!
Okay, now let's talk about YOU!!! Night all!!
3 comments:
Cool answers!!
Glad I'm not the only one who draws the left side of the heart first!!
Very funny, i like it !
But I love you !
You crack me up! I love your sign. Thumbs up! Here's hoping you get your dreamy beach day some day soon and not just when you are sleeping!
take care,
Cherylyn
Post a Comment