We are so blessed, I thought I'd share a few pictures from the last week of our family happenings. Nothing huge, but really, isn't this what makes life great?
Here's Gabe and Emma "catching" fish. I guess in the wintery months this is as good as it gets!!

Aren't they cute?? (Yes, they did ask, and No, they didn't actually catch any. But Gabe did feel one!!)

The three hooligans outside in the mild snowy weather. They actually stayed out longer than it took me to get them dressed and undressed this time!! haha.

Here's Me helping Ryan get our new blinds up in the kitchen. (Really he did it) Thanks hon!! And thanks Emma for taking the picture!!

Here Gabe was laying on my lap as we watched Open Season, and the kids had floats. Gabe was enjoying feeling the new baby kick his back!!



4 comments:
I love the mat shirt! It's like the designer said, let's make a shirt for Char today! It just suits you so well!
C
cute pictures.
MANNY
That sure is one bright shirt!! I'm sure they really did make it just for you!
And...yep...LOST fun tomorrow night!
See you then!
awwww! You have such yummy babies! I totally giggled when I saw them with their hands in the fish tank! Thats awesome
Ter
Post a Comment