So... sorry it took so long!! I promised my kids that when Seth was potty trained, we would get a puppy!! Then we found the perfect puppy name for him. When I combined that with the loneliness we have when Ryan's gone, the time was right to bring a little joy into our home.
He is little, and he is a joy !! Lol! This is Hiro!!
His name came from two sources. Ryan and I love the show 'Heroes', and there is a character named Hiro who can bend time. He is always trying to help people, and make things right. He is a kind, kind man. Gabe loves a Wii game called 'Mini Ninjas'. There is a ninja named Hiro, which made it a hit for him too!! The name Hiro, means 'generous', and so far, he's very generous with his snuggles and affection. We are really enjoying him!!
He's a chihuahua/maltese cross, which I guess they are now calling a 'mal-chi'. (Personally I liked multi-huahua!! Lol!) He will grow to be about 6 lbs. He is house broken, and learning to walk on a leash. The kids adore him. He slept through the night on night three, we'll see how tomorrow goes... :) He loves to get dirty, but thankfully his hair seems not to hold the grass and dirt that he rolls in!
We are so blessed. Just wish Ryan was here to bond with him too!
1 comment:
He is such a dolly!!
Post a Comment