


I was so excited today to take belly pictures for a friend and her hubby, expecting their first baby in the next couple weeks!! Tommorrow I'm taking Dawn's family, so all my backdrops and lights are still set up. tonight, Emma wanted her picture taken, so away we went with the digital. What fun!! I took a couple of Ave too!! Gabe will be tommorrow's fun!! (he looks so handsome with that black eye!!) Thought I'd post a few. Aren't they sooooo beautiful??

4 comments:
Ohhhh they are sooo beautiful!!!!
I can't wait to see what you do with our boys tomorrow!!
Can't wait!!
Dawn
Very nice darling!
gorgeous girls hon!
You are so talented, I'm immensely proud of you! You know, I have 4 sets of pictures that you took of my girls, all blown up and framed on my walls....come over and see your handiwork!
Dawns boys are darling all on their own, I'm excited to see how the pictures look!!!
*hugs* ter
O.k Char, you are truly amazing. I so want my kiddies pictures done too. If you ever have a spare moment, could I bring my gang over. We have never gotten a family picture done, but i'd even settle for just the kids. Call me
PS, did the vaccum work or did you just have to turf it?
Post a Comment