Okay, so I had a forward e-mailed to me, titled "Why can't I get a job". Kinda funny. I looked at the pictures and eeeewwwwww.... (just my opinion, of course). Thought I'd share a couple of thoughts on a few of them....
Okay, so I was thinking, if you were gonna put chains through your lips, most men would think it more sexy to have them chained CLOSED. Then they could watch hockey in peace.

This guy stole my icing bag tips. What's gonna happen when his hair starts to grow under those things? I can't imagine it would be fun to shave around them, but just visualize hair growing out of the tip of each 'spike'. Eeewwww.

I wonder if this guy can change his voice by tightening his 'vocal cords'.

And finally, this guy could afford to pierce pretty much his whole body, but wait!! It seems from the price tag on his shorts that he had to 'borrow' them for the picture????
Okay, so I was thinking, if you were gonna put chains through your lips, most men would think it more sexy to have them chained CLOSED. Then they could watch hockey in peace.

This guy stole my icing bag tips. What's gonna happen when his hair starts to grow under those things? I can't imagine it would be fun to shave around them, but just visualize hair growing out of the tip of each 'spike'. Eeewwww.

I wonder if this guy can change his voice by tightening his 'vocal cords'.

And finally, this guy could afford to pierce pretty much his whole body, but wait!! It seems from the price tag on his shorts that he had to 'borrow' them for the picture????
5 comments:
Thank heavens I am not pregnant or my keyboard would've been toast! that is truly disgusting!
I had to have my hand over my mouth while reading that entire post!! Ewwwwww!!!!!
hahahaha! yeah I've seen those on some body modification sites. The problem is that all of those are surface piercings (like eyebrow) and they can easily become infected and poison the blood at the worst, and leave ugly scars at the best. Anything extreme like that and you have to question the motivation for it eh?
"icing bag tips"...you crack me up woman !
I don't get it? That is supposed to be attractive ? or what? sigh. maybe I'm just REAL old,
Post a Comment