Friday, October 12, 2007

morning rambling...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, it's almost 8 am, and I've been up for over three hours!! Wowee!! And I'm off coffee. yikes!! Seth crashed at 6 last night, and I crashed at 8:30. I was up before 5, thinking a flood was going on, no wait!! It's just that Seth slept through and I was in super-ow-I'm-gonna-explode-mode!! Haha. Anyway, I waited till he woke, about another 10 minutes, then we were up and at it. Now he's back in bed and I'm still up!! Hmmmm.

The coffee thing is a preventative measure for Ry and I. We have been having tummy issues, and we're hoping it's just coffee, not stress!!

I don't have much to say, I guess. I've been considering jumping into a photography business, to help out with expenses, but I'm still procrastinating. There is only so much time to go around!! Course there is also not enough money to go around!! lol!!

Hope all is well with all of you!! Thanks for the comments, they always bring a smile. Hugs to you, Char

3 comments:

Tez said...

Teeeheee I'm not laughing at you, but I am laughing because I remember that feeling often with Jaala, not Lei, she NEVER slept enough to make me feel like I was exploding!
If I won a million dollars, you'd have your own photo studio and dark room and props, cameras, lights, the whole nine yards and a secretary too!
Love you soooo many!

happygeek said...

Yuck to be up at 5! Yeah that he slept so well! Hope your day goes well and that your tummies settle down. Love ya bunches and bunches!

Trudy said...

I know about the time issue but a photography business is so you. If you have to make money it might as well be at something you love and that you are so darn good at. It's kind of a shame not to be sharing your gift. Good luck !!