Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Go Oiler's Go!!


Well tonite could be the night. I realize that this post is not- to quote my hubby- "in my realm" but hey!! Even I have the Oiler's bug. My tummy is flipping already over the game that could bring us to the semi finals. So!! Who's inviting us over to watch the game??? teehee. Anyway, for those of you not crazy enough to know what is happening, tonite the Oiler's play the Sharks for a chance to have a chance at the Stanley cup!!
They haven't made it this far in a very long time, and they are on a roll. They've kicked some serious shark butt these last two games, winning each with a 6-3 victory.


so... whatever you do,

hold your breath,



cross your fingers,






even pray,

Come-on now, NOW is the time to do it for our Oilers!!

And really, we all know that even big tough sharks can't survive an Oil slick!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharks can't swim in oil. LOL! I don't think god really cares about the outcome of a hockey game, but I do wish them luck, it's so COOL to have THE alberta team this close to the finals (yes I did say THE alberta team. the flames don't count)
oooo I got a new barbel for my eyebrow, it's got tiny spikes that holographic colors in blue green and purple, soooo neat!
Love you
Ter

---HockeyDude--- said...

I love a woman who can get blogging about her husbands passion. Way to believe babe', we get to party into round 3 ! Nice commentating on your story I Love You ! Ry XOXO