Friday, November 18, 2005

Gotta make this fast, Ry's got a poker game in 8 minutes!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Feeling a little sad and gloomy today, but wanted you all to know that I am alright. I'll blog ya a lovely little entry tommorrow, k?
I promise, tommorrow, I'll be......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hugs to all, Char

2 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Wow! Big smilies!!!

K so you were at my house for a few hours today and did not tell me you were gloomy and sad!! You are supposed to tell your best friend these things chickie!

I love you!

Dawn

Char said...

Sorry Hon, didn't realize it till i was boohooing when Ryan decided to be nice to me, being all flattering and stuff. Mom had a bad day, crying on the phone and I miss my old friends. not to take anything from you, i had a good visit. It's just an adjustment period. Love ya, always