Wednesday, November 02, 2005

To My Girlfriends


Hello my friends, today's post is simply a call out to all of my girlfriends. I miss you!!!! To my Foxy Creek girls, Chrisie, Trisha, Kimmie, Jamie, Cherylyn, Sonja, Anita, Anita,(teehee, no typo there), Hank, man, I wish you were all here, I could use a good dose of your silly humor, and a good many hugs while you were at it. To My Ter, you are so awesome, I wish we could go back in time and visit together for a while when things were sweet (like at the Night at the Improv, that was too fun, 5 hours at IKEA!!!) To Dawn who is keeping me going right now, blessing me everyday, I don't know what I'd do without you. Manny, I love your spirit, you are so beautiful, and I love to visit with you. Okay, enough already, I'm PMSing ok? Anyway, Hugs to all of you, and I tip my hat to the Amazing God that brought all of our paths to cross for a time. Love you, Char
P.S. No... this is not a farewell note, I just though while I was missing you all, I'd let you know it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You darling are a beautiful spirit and a warm heart. You are gifted with the ability to see the posative side of people and by recognizing it, draw it out of them to their every day behavior. I admire and respect you and I am proud of the woman you are. I wish I was closer to share some of the burdens and look after your wee babes for you. Just know that you are always loved from waaaaay down in hickville. *hugs*