Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shy Momma and Funny Avery


This morning Avery was noticing the notations in my day planner.

"What does 'Ry 6-7 drinks, dinner' mean?" she asked.

I smiled, and widened my eyes. "That's Daddy's Christmas party. I don't really want to go, but I do want to be with him."

"Why don't you want to go?"

"Cause I'm a chicken and there's going to be lots of people there that I don't know. I'm not a crowd person, it's scary."

She thought for a moment and then said. "Don't worry! All the work guys will bring their wives, and you can all stand in a corner and be like... (then she pulls her arms up like a nail biter, and starts shaking and whimpering)... 'Hi! Do you want an aspirin?'"

HAHAHAHA!!!!

2 comments:

manny said...

LOL, funny girl!

Dawn and Dale said...

lol Soooooo sweet!!! She's awesome!! lol And don't worry... once the "drinks" part kick in you'll all be friends in no time!! lol ;-)