Friday, October 21, 2005
The Day of Reckoning
So.... I talk big about a tattoo, but will I really do it? Today is the day. Got permission from my Man (yes, that matters to me), got the $$ and talked to the guy yesterday about tattooing on my foot. He said, that yes, he'll do it, and yes, he will make fun of me if I cry. Crap. So all night I've been looking at my pretty little foot and wondering how much pain could it be? Maybe I'll just get it on my shoulder. Not the back, where I couldn't see it, but right on the very upper arm. Except I got wide arms. Hmm. So, I'm rambling, but the guy is here from Prince and today is the day. As long as he's not full yet, but then.. tommorrow is the day!! So, pray me up some guts, will ya? I'll post a pic asap.
4 comments:
Oh its going to hurt the less flesh under the part being worked on the lore pain thats the rule too!!
Bobbie-Sue
You've given birth to 3 kids. Anything after that is peanuts.
YOU GO GIRL! P.S DO THE FOOT
I second Jill! You go girl! If I can handle it...you can handle it! I'm so excited to see your finished work of art! Love ya!
PS. Thanks for your comments on my blogs...they make me smile everytime!
I love that you're getting a tatoo, I sooooo want to be there with you getting one at the same time so they'd have to make fun of both of us for crying. *smooches* I can't wait to see it. Kiss your babies for me.
Luv Ter
Post a Comment