Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Money? What Money?

So, Today we were supposed to get our proceeds from our house sale in Fox. yahoo, right? Uhh NO!! Turns out we missed the payout penalty in all of our recent calculations. (Yes, I'm dumb), and so we are $3000 out of luck. That was all of our "extra money". Oh well, I think things are gonna be ok. The good news is that we found out that in the new year we will still recieve the $400 each that the government is giving albertans. The cutoff was Sept first to still be a resident, and we were!!! Yeah!!

Anyway, i got the kids some immodium. Ave is really sick. I am still feeling crappy, but staying hydrated. Tommorrow I plan to have a nap.

We are feeling blessed, trying not to stress. God is Good, even when we are stupid.

Love ya, Char

No comments: