Sunday, October 23, 2005

Meet my Grandma



Hey there, thought it was time you got to meet my Grandma who, hopefully, you've all been keeping in your prayers. She is a beautiful lady, inside and out!! These are a couple of my favorite pictures of her. The first is about 11 years ago- YIKES!! Ry and I weren't even married yet! We had gone fishing I think at Chinaman Lake, out by Hudson's Hope, BC. It was a great time, Ry and Grandma kicked butt, taking turns reeling the fish in!


The second is from Ed and Manny's Wedding. Mom and Grandma were having a good time, it seems! It's one of the best, as Grandma didn't smile in a whole lot of pictures. She smiles before and after, but just not when someone tells her to. Maybe she doesn't like being bossed around. HEY!! Maybe I got that from her!! Haha.

Anyway, I love and appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Mom said that Grandma is slowly (VERY slowly) starting to recover, it seems. She is starting to initiate breaths on her own, and her infection and fever seemsed to have gone, at least for now. Who knows? Maybe we'll get our miracle yet.

No comments: