
Haha, now you are all so excited, aren't you?? Well, no baby yet, but today I really haven't been feeling good. Lots of tummy pains (in wierd places, though), feeling kind of barfy, really tired. Yuck!!! I really hope I'm not getting sick!!! That would totally suck!!
So, I've been online (again) trying to find more ways to self induce labor. Pretty much tried all of them before, but I figure unless you are ready anyway, they won't really 'trigger' anything.
Dawn and I took a brisk walk (okay, it was brisk for me, maybe not for her!!), and my tummy is working more now than before. Maybe tonite will be 'the night!'
That would mean that if the baby comes after midnite, that he/she will share a birthday with Gabriel, who is turning 6 tommorrow!!! Woo hoo!!!
So, a lot of what ifs, and no real news, yet again. Sorry!!
Guess I'll go try some spicy food, it's the only thing I haven't tried....

Really, you guys, I'm trying!!!!
P.S. I do have a short post prepared for when we leave for the hospital, so you will have a heads up before baby comes. Hopefully that won't turn out to be a false alarm, eh??
1 comment:
Hey just a note, my friend who works in labour and delivery strongly recommends against castor oil as it often gives the funs as well as inducing labour and it is jsut a horrible mess. Just a thought to brighten your Monday morning.
C
Post a Comment