Friday, April 13, 2007

Still No Baby!!

For all of you wondering if I've had the baby since I haven't been blogging lately...

Still no baby!!!

We'd run into some computer issues and I wasn't able to blog, but now my genious husband has fixed it all up for me!!

Don't worry, we'll let you know when (and if) something happens.

God Bless, all...

5 comments:

manny said...

Glad to hear that youve got the prob solved!!
Miss reading your blog, now I know how you feel, I think!!!

MANNY

SPIRITED WOMAN said...

The baby is smart...he/she is waiting for all the snow to melt...lol.

Anonymous said...

This one is going to be a little booger eh? Need auntie teri to talk some sense into him? ;)

Dawn and Dale said...

Ohhh I'm soooooo excited for you!!

Your last sentence said (and if) it happens...

thank God there is no "if" for you!!!

Hope it's sooooooonnnn!!!!

Love you!!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Another sweet baby! It's a jackson, can't help but be sweet. Still hoping this one has his/her mommy's pretty blue eyes. Can't wait to hear the good news. Probably not as much as you can't wait to HAVE this baby.
C