Well, let me tell you, I think this baby is very, very mean!!!
Last night I started having some mid-strength contractions around 10 pm. I've had a lot of Braxton hicks with this pregnancy, but those have all been very similar in that they don't 'go away' like labor pains. They are a steady pressure for about an hour. This was much different, and since I've done labor three times before, you'd think I'd recognize it. I told Ryan that this could be it. The pains came and went for hours, like super bad menstral cramps, but never got any stronger. Just really uncomfortable. Finally around 3 or 4 am they went away completely.
Grrrrrr!!! It's fine to wait another two weeks or more until this baby comes, but I sure would like it to stop playing with my mind!! lol.
Anyway, still no baby, and hopefully we don't spend any more time wasted on that. Yaya, it's 'preparing me' for the real thing. Hmph. Enough prep-work. Stop or let's get it over with already!!
Okay, that's enough venting for now. Thanks for reading. haha. God bless, Char
P.S. as a funny sidenote, when Gabe was born, he came on an Easter weekend, three weeks ahead of schedule. We had babysitters and backups, and no-one was there because they were ALL GONE for Easter!! Well, My mom is on a trip, Dawn is gone for the weekend, and Ed and Manny headed out this a.m. They are ALL GONE for Easter!! I wonder if history really does repeat itself???
3 comments:
I know that you cannot wait once the baby decides to come but I know that your mom would like to be there for the big event.
AH! I hope you didn't watch the oilers game!!!! Don't watch this next one either, their loss is SURE to put you into labor ;p Totally teasing you. I so wish I were there. I know you're not having fun, but it is such a joy for me to be reading along on your journey. I am so proud of the wife and mother and friend and citizen that you are and I am so proud to call you my friend. You are a treasure in my heart and I'm so so very excited to meet this new little treasure you are pouring your life into.
Love ya
T.
Even now the baby has you on his/her schedule...lol. Don't worry....you have lots of church family around to help. We're all here for you. Love...Shannon.
Post a Comment