Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Gabe!!!

Happy Birthday Gabe!!!


Today is my son's sixth birthday!!! I am such a proud momma, so blessed to have such a bright light in my life.



I love that he is soooo smart, soaking up information like a sponge.



I love his love of nature, pets and the outdoors.



I love that he has the prettiest lips that ever made it onto a boy, and the tastiest ears to go along with them!!



I am so lucky!!



Oh yeah- I love it that he was born three weeks early!!! What a good boy!! Haha!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



MANNY

Anonymous said...

YAY! Happy Birthday Gabe!!!! We love you!
Teri Jaala, Leisha and Faron.

Dawn and Dale said...

That was soooo funny!! (Oh yeah...he was born 3 wks early!!! lol)

I LOVE that kid too!!!

What a sweet heart!!!!

Happy Birthday Gabe!!!!!

---HockeyDude--- said...

A Perfect Son, Gabe I love you sooooo much you are the sweetest guy I know. I love that you want to be just like Daddy ! and that you have a heart like your momma.Happy Birthday !

SPIRITED WOMAN said...

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY GABE!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Gabe! I miss your special smile!
Cherylyn