Thursday, April 26, 2007

Day to Day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketHey all, we are doing well. My babe slept for most of the night last night, with only two wakeups!! Nice, eh? Of course for some reason I am absolutely exhausted today, and completely overwhelmed by my house. Ahhhhh!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketRight now, I have 3 at school for a little while, so I am planning to dust, vacuum, sweep and do the bathrooms. Phew, I am exhausted just thinking about it!! Haha!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketOnce that is done, I think I'll feel a little better. Hopefully I don't scare Seth to death with the vacuum. I think the house is seeming so small and chaotic due to all the baby stuff everywhere, but I'm not sure I can figure out a better system!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketGabe and Ave woke up sneezing and stuffy this morning, so hopefully they'll be alright. Gabe's Star Wars birthday party is tommorrow afternoon, and he will not be impressed if we have to cancel it for a cold!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketIn all, things are good. Even wonderful.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketHope they are for you too!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketGod Bless!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I know you have a birthday party AND the house seems overwhelming, but you did give birth less than a week ago. When baby sleeps, you sleep! That's an order!(tee hee hee) No one, least of all Gabe, will care if the bathrooms aren't sparkling clean. Enough bossiness, have a great day!
C

Tez said...

I hear you, sometimes it feels too messy to rest until some is done, take it easy though, you have to get enough rest!
Love you big!
Smooches for the wee prince!

Dawn and Dale said...

I remember feeling very overwhelmed when I brought Carter home. (He was quite fussy though too...)

I remember reading somewhere that you should pick ONE chore a day...(like vacumming) and if that one chore got done...consider it a GREAT DAY!!! That worked HUGE for my mentality for some reason!!