Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Owie owie owie!!


Don't go getting your hopes up, I just have super bad gas!!! Lol!!

It's true!! My tummy hurts sooooooo badly, and I can feel the bubbles moving around in there. It is serious bend in half kind of pain. OOOOWWWWW!!!!

Ah well, maybe it'll jump start labor!!




Dad just showed up with this card and I thought I'd share it with you....






hahaaha!!! God Bless, all!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha! Poor baby!
Now come to think of it you are so mean to keep that baby in there.

Ya, I wish we had that much control!

Love ya!!Hang in there, this baby will come out when its ready to and not before, I just hate seeing you in pain, maybe its a good thing I won't be there!!

talk to you later,



MANNY

Anonymous said...

I forget what your due date is...or was?

How come you don't comment back on the blog, I tend to see comment area's as a conversation potential. Of course, I get called weird a lot too! ;p

Mucho smoocho!
Teri

SPIRITED WOMAN said...

I remember reading somewhere that labour pains can feel like bad gas sometimes. Could it finally be...lol?

Char said...

Ter, I just never know if you'll check back when you've already commented!! I agree with ya, good chat space.

P.S. Due tommorrow, the 19th.