
So today is the culmination of our counting down to the big Christmas tree set up. And guess what? I had two big kids in my bed crying about sore tummies and heads this morning!! Poor little gaffers. It's really hard to know who's sick with what. Gabe is fevered and says he has a sore throat AND tummy. Ave is just complaining of tummy aches, no fever, and little Emma seems to be fine, but insists upon having her own barf bucket anyway. Ry is not feeling well either, I don't know how badly, as he is still in bed, but I just have a cold, and we all know that is not enough to keep a Mom from tending to her wee ones. Regardless if they all start barfing, the tree, I'm sure, will be put up today, as promised!! God Bless Kids and their memories!! Hope all is well with you and yours, and that you can find blessings in this holiday season. If you can, be a blessing to someone else. It feels great. Hugs to all, Char
Below is a cartoon that my sis-in-law Wen often uses in her blog. I stumbled upon it and thought how much it showed the love a Mommy has for her babies. Amazing.
Below is a cartoon that my sis-in-law Wen often uses in her blog. I stumbled upon it and thought how much it showed the love a Mommy has for her babies. Amazing.
1 comment:
Hope everyone feels better soon!
Boy do we know what you are going through!
God Bless,
Dawn
Post a Comment