Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My favorite photographer


My utmost favorite hobby is taking pictures. I often wish I had a built in camera, since so often I look at the world and see something beautiful. A picture helps you share that with someone else. You know the old adage "a picture is worth a thousand words". True enough, (although I'm a reader, so often I like to read a thousand words, imagining my own picture!! ) Anyway, since Ave was little, I've been posing her, then the other kids, to capture a memory or two on film. I used to watch her 'pose' her dollies, and take pictures of them. Her favorite birthday gift was a toy camera this year!! And now my sweet boy has caught the fever. he wants to take pictures all the time!!! Thank heavens for the digital, so I can let him!! I thought today I would publish some works by Gabriel David for your enjoyment. God bless, Char


"Book"




"Baby Sister"




"Nani"




"Snowflake"




"Tank"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Char! The Heely's are shoes with wheels in them. Not good for winter anyways!Come on girl, get with the times! Jus' kiddin