Sunday, March 04, 2007

Busy days with the Fam!!


Well, the last few days have been busy but fun. Yesterday we took the kids to the 'kids karnival' (yes, I know that carnival is spelt with a "C") at the mall. Everything is free, prizes, face painting, games. The kids had a great time and the lines were very managable! Here is my cute family!!!


Then we came home and made some rice krispie snakes!! I thought they weren't working, but ended up figuring out the trick to it!! A couple hours later, Gabe wussed out of having a sleepover at Juniors house so we snatched Junior to come here instead. The kids had a great time and were really good. Here's Ave decorating one of her snakes...

Emma spent the night at Auntie Manny's and did well, I hear. I had a 'sleepover' with Avery in the living room. We watched the movie Ice Princess, and stayed up late!!! (for her and me!!)lol.

Anyway, I just got a call from my best friend asking me if I wanted to go to Prince George with her. She needs to get away and asked if I felt like getting away for the day. I said, boy oh boy do I ever. And lucky me, my man said I could go!!! Thanks honey.

In other news, Ry should be back to work tonite, let's all keep praying. God Bless all!!!

2 comments:

Char said...

I had to mom I had fun making snakes love ya



AVERY

---HockeyDude--- said...

hope your day was filled with joy and rest, and good clean fun chillin with your be-fri !