Spent a few minutes taking a few memory pics of me and my tummy tonite. Kids are in bed, Ry's out playing poker.... what else would I do?? I actually spent way more time playing with the computer images than taking the pics. Here's a few...
God Bless, all, I cannot wait to be taking baby pictures instead!!!!!
Awesome pictures Char! Have to get you to do some of me in my 8th month. Can you wittle about 20 pounds off me while you're at it...lol. Hugs....Shannon.
You are so beautiful. I love looking at you! Great job on the photo's it's a wonderful idea to show your baby. The girls ask to see me pregnant all the time. I have two photo's that I hate of me pregnant and I often wish I'd gotten you to do belly pictures of me. Ah well, it was a different time. Enjoy spring break, we're over it here and it's back to the grind! if you're super bored, just come stay with me for a few days, you can have baby here!!!! Loves! Teri
5 comments:
Awesome pictures Char! Have to get you to do some of me in my 8th month. Can you wittle about 20 pounds off me while you're at it...lol. Hugs....Shannon.
You are so beautiful. I love looking at you! Great job on the photo's it's a wonderful idea to show your baby. The girls ask to see me pregnant all the time. I have two photo's that I hate of me pregnant and I often wish I'd gotten you to do belly pictures of me. Ah well, it was a different time.
Enjoy spring break, we're over it here and it's back to the grind!
if you're super bored, just come stay with me for a few days, you can have baby here!!!!
Loves!
Teri
Nice pics, I love the middle one I think its my fav!!
Can't wait to see this little one!!
MANNY
WOW!!! Soooooo beautiful!!!
You have me SOOOO excited for this baby to come!!!
You were a great sport this afternoon letting my boys "play" with your new baby for awhile!!! Maybe next time your baby will wake up for them!!
Blessings and I hope this baby comes soon!!
Love Dawn
You're gorgeous my Love ! I like the first pic. best !
Post a Comment