
Last night my kids were sooooo tired. It was evident in every area, dark circles, crying about everything, fighting over nothing. Finally, I told them it was bed time. (I didn't even yell it!! Haha). Anyway, they TOTALLY LOST IT!! It was the funniest thing, all three of them just bawling, all with huge crocodile tears. I was laughing so hard I went to get the camera. Of course then they just got madder, and didn't want their picture taken. This was the best I could do as a BEFORE their good night's sleep.

Then there's the whole AFTER a good night's sleep. Here they are presently, playing together like best friends, outside, all three. Sooo cute!! What a difference a good sleep can make, eh?

In other news, **only five weeks till baby is due!!
**Today is one month exactly until Gabe turns six!! Yikes!!
**I'm having some girls over for a movie tonite, and I'm really looking forward to it. Of course this means I should be cleaning my house, but Agh! Who really cares, as long as there's snacks, right? haha.
**My kids have discovered that Canadians say 'eh', and it's soooo funny to hear them try to use it. They always pin it on a sentence, then wait for someone to notice that they used their new word. Sooo cute.
**I think we've pretty much decided on baby's name. Of course if we see him/her and choose another, that's fine with me. Especially for a boy, as there is a couple we like.
Anyway, enough babbling, hope you all have a great weekend!! Love, Char
4 comments:
aww, your so mean. LOL
MANNY
Jarrett and I got a good chuckle from these pictures. I bet they were really thrilled when you got your camera out....lol.
Love....Shannon.
Hi Char! I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog address:
spiritedwoman.blogspot.com
Post a Comment